Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mary Lou, Namaw, Granny


My passion is my family first, My husband and girls and their families mean more to me then anything. I adore my grandkids and love being around them and watching them grow up, a bit to fast I might add.

I would have to say quilting is my next love, I have maade many quilts and love to make them, am getting better as I do more to and sorry if you were one of my first recipients. I will make you another just tell me your colors...

I have always loved flowers and gardening, when we first movd to Oklahoma someone commented that I wasnt from here cause I had so many flowers, I have learned my old California favorites just dont grow here but I wont give up, I have a bouganvillia that I brought with me 21 years ago and it is still flourishing, of course I have to bring it inside every year.

No comments: