Seth is actually Kellys Godson and Grace is our Goddaughter, I call them both mine.In truth they are my first grandkids. Their parents Justin and Mary and like my own kids, at least I love this family as my own.
Seth was born June 4, 1993, he just turned 15 this year and completed drivers ed, time to stay off the roads. Seth has a awesome voice and has been in several plays and is in vocal music. He also likes speech.
Now Miss Grace is a pretty sensitive girl, she was borh April 19, 1996 and I was present during her birth. Such a honor for me and we bonded right then and there. Grace loves to come up and stay at MeMes, thats what the kids call me! Grace also has a lovely voice and is in vocal music , she too has particpated in the local theater plays.
No comments:
Post a Comment