First update will be about my legs and foot. I still have the ulcer but its about the size of a pencil eraser, I am so sick of this thing and its slow healing, but I am almost there. I had surgery on the left leg in April and it healed beautifully. Its amazing how my feet look normal and I am not trying to get on my tiptoes when I sit. I have been out of my boot 3 weeks and still a bit wobbly but doing so much better.
George had been having heart problems, mainly out of breath and generally feeling awful and looked worse, he would go to the Dr. and they would try a new medication, His heart was in constant Atrial Fribulation, they finally sent him to a specialist and even he put him on a new medication. Well lo and behold he went faint at work, fell towards a oil well pully and severed the ends off of 2 fingers, when he went to the hospital , his heart was in A fib again and I went balistic...now can you imagine that? I called our Dr. and asked him what were they waiting for to address this heart problem, let him fall and chop his head off? They immediately sent him to another specialist who said he needed a pacemaker like now, so trying to get his finger stumps healed, that was a chore in itself as one kept getting celulitus infection for 4 weeks, and the pacemaker. He has felt so good its amazing BUT his heart actually has 2 issues so he goes in the 21st for a ablation to his heart, they go thru his groin andblah blah blah, dont understand it but he will be in the hospital overnight and has to stay home and remain quiet for a week following.
Everyting is ending up well but we both are ready for this year to be over with.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment